Intern, Audience Growth
Do wake up and check Instagram before brushing your teeth?
Are you up-to-date with your favorite influencers and online culture?
Does the prospect of learning audience growth strategies, engaging digital communities, and creating micro-content excite you?
Then you’ve come to the right place! We are a Digital Media Agency based in Hollywood, representing over 3,000 YouTube creators and social media influencers. This internship is an opportunity to get in early at a quickly growing tech startup and make a meaningful impact on our business.
We are seeking creative, social media savvy interns to assist our team of Audience Growth professionals. You will be trained on and gain experience in all aspects of the best ways to grow an audience online, how to interact with multi-million dollar companies, and build up successful YouTube channels and their online presence.
Data analysis and digital design skills are a plus.
As a bonus, you'll be offered the opportunity to take and complete the official YouTube certification course in Audience Growth.
● Must be in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
● Marketing and Communication majors preferred
● Solid, up-to-date understanding of social media
● Strong ability to analyze social media insights data
● Photoshop and graphic design experience is a plus
● Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
● Assisting in planning and execution of social media posts
● Gathering and organizing data from all social platforms
● Researching current online trends and topics that are relevant to our community
● Communicating with community members when necessary
● Assist with office management and other duties as assigned
Perks & Benefits:
● Bagel breakfast every Friday
● Monthly catered company-wide lunch
● Stocked Kitchen
● Flexible dress code
● Pet friendly office
This is a part-time unpaid internship position with a flexible schedule. You must be available for 15-20 hours per week.
Apply for this position