Intern, Audience Growth
We are a digital media agency based in Hollywood, representing over 1,200 YouTube creators and social media influencers. This internship is an opportunity to get in early at a quickly growing tech startup and make a meaningful impact on our business.
We are seeking creative, social media savvy interns to add to our team. The position requires strong experience with designing original content, managing multiple social media accounts, and tracking data management. Photoshop or Illustrator experience is required. Must be able to generate a post on any platform with any given topic.
Daily duties include posting and tracking analytics from Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter in addition to supporting our roster of creators. Must also have an excellent copywriting ability for post captions. Bloggers and writers welcome
There is a lot of opportunity for someone with creative skills to develop a professional brand aesthetic and voice. There will be no mundane office duties. You will never make a coffee run.
This is a part-time paid internship for candidates with suitable design experience that can commit 18-20+ hours a week.
● Must be in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
● Marketing, Graphic Design and Communication majors preferred
● Solid, up-to-date understanding of social media
● Strong ability to analyze social media insights data
● Photoshop and graphic design experience is a plus
● Be extremely passionate about online content, especially YouTube and Instagram
● Assisting in planning and execution of social media posts
● Gathering and organizing data from all social platforms
● Tracking network partners for new accomplishments or milestones to highlight
● Communicating with community members when necessary
● Assist with office management and other duties as assigned
Perks & Benefits:
● Bagel breakfast every Friday
● Monthly catered company-wide lunch
● Stocked Kitchen
● Flexible dress code
● Pet-friendly office
Apply for this position