Intern, Community Management
Do wake up and check Instagram before brushing your teeth?
Are you up-to-date with your favorite influencers and online culture?
Does the prospect of learning audience growth strategies, engaging digital communities, and creating micro-content excite you?
Then you’ve come to the right place! We are a Digital Media Agency based in Hollywood, representing over 3,000 YouTube creators and social media influencers. This internship is an opportunity to get in early at a quickly growing tech startup and make a meaningful impact on our business.
We are seeking a creative, social media savvy intern to add to our team. Data analysis and digital design skills are a plus. You will be trained on and gain experience in all aspects of the best ways to grow an audience online, operate YouTube's CMS, and build a successful YouTube channel.
As a bonus, you'll be offered the opportunity to take and complete the official YouTube certification course in Audience Growth.
● Must be in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
● Marketing and Communication majors preferred
● Solid, up-to-date understanding of social media
● Strong ability to analyze social media insights data
● Photoshop and graphic design experience is a plus
● Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
● Assisting in planning and execution of social media posts
● Gathering and organizing data from all social platforms
● Researching current online trends and topics that are relevant to our community
● Communicating with community members when necessary
● Assist with office management and other duties as assigned
Perks & Benefits:
● Bagel breakfast every Friday
● Monthly catered company-wide lunch
● Stocked Kitchen
● Flexible dress code
● Pet friendly office
This is a part-time unpaid internship position with a flexible schedule. You must be available for 15-20 hours per week.
Apply for this position