Are you a sales professional fascinated by the world of online entertainment? Do you enjoy communicating with creatives in the digital space? Does the prospect of helping YouTube stars optimize their channel, develop their brand, and create content excite you?
We are hiring a Talent Coordinator to join our Hollywood team and help us sign the most talented and promising YouTube creators out there. This is the perfect opportunity for someone passionate for online video, social media, and above all, sales.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner with a serious passion for YouTube. Your job will be incredibly dynamic in that you’ll recruiting new talent and working in every aspect of their careers in one way or another. This position is perfect for someone that thrives on controlled chaos, can multitask like a server at a midnight diner, and likes a job where every day is different.
- Research promising online influencers without representation
- Develop new business opportunities with current and existing clients
- Recruit quality talent through targeted outreach campaigns while meeting weekly KPIs
- Efficiently plan outreach and call cycles to maximize time management and promptly follow-up on leads
- Diligently complete KPI and CRM reports
- Create and submit contracts to clients via EchoSign
- Be the point-person for all influencers in your talent roster
- Offer technical and creative strategy/support for clients
- Manage and negotiate inbound brand deals for your clients
- Manage special recruiting programs and projects as needed and/or requested by upper management
- Source new brand integration opportunities for your clients/work with our in house brand sales department to close deals
A Successful Applicant:
- Minimum of one year experience in sales
- Effective negotiation and closing skills
- College degree preferred
- Experience working with YouTube and/or Instagram Analytics/CMS preferred
- Knowledge of the YouTube MCN industry and online video industry
- Ability to identify prospects, customers, and referral sources, while developing and maintaining excellent relationships
- A creative and analytical thinker
- Highly organized and self motivated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, phone)
- High comfort level to communicate with high-profile digital talent and/or management
- Capable of seeking out and participating in networking events
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- “No job is too big or small” attitude
Competitive base salary + bonus structure. Full benefits, 401K, unlimited PTO + more upon 30 day review.
We’re looking for immediate availability. Please attach a resume and cover letter to your application.
Apply for this position