Talent Manager, Gaming
Are you OBSESSED with all things gaming? Do you spend hours watching your favorite gamers on YouTube? Do you have more Fortnite skins than actual clothes? Do you spread the word about new glitches and hacks? If so, this job may be perfect for you!
We are currently looking to fill the position of Talent Manager, Gaming. The ideal candidate is someone with a vast understanding of and undying passion for the gaming world in order to manage and grow our roster of gaming influencers. As you will be responsible for growing your client roster, it’s important you have a savvy sales mentality. Your job will be incredibly dynamic in that you’ll be working in every aspect of influencers’ careers in one way or another. This position is perfect for someone that thrives on controlled chaos, can multitask like a server at a midnight diner, and likes a job where every day is different.
Your key job responsibilities will be…
- Research, identify and recruit new gaming influencers to join ScaleLab
- Be the point-person for all gaming-related influencers in ScaleLab’s talent roster
- Manage and negotiate inbound brand deals for your clients
- Source new brand integration opportunities for your clients/work with our inhouse brand sales department to close deals
- Offer technical and creative strategy/support for clients
- Advise ScaleLab’s tech team on information about the world of gaming (more on that later)
The perfect candidate will have…
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing or Communications)
- 1-2 Years experience working with influencers and/or gaming companies
- Deep understanding of the gaming industry; its key players, important influencers, etc.
- Experience working with YouTube and/or Instagram Analytics/CMS preferable
- Entrepreneurial work ethic
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- “No job is too big or small” attitude
- Proficient in MS Office
- Adobe Suite Proficiency Preferred
Apply for this position